I've made a video. Netanyahu, Putin and the Middle East

Today it's been a strange rainy day. I got convinced there was no internet connection, but in the end it was only a little trifle I hadn't paid attention to, and I did a video with the material I had off line on my computer. It's an interview of Benjamin Netanyahu about the relationship with Putin and the war in Syria.


I'm afraid Al Baghdadi wants to come to Italy, I hope it doesn't happen, in the meanwhile Israel is driving everybody crazy and we don't know how to make things right. I had "Crazy" by Britney Spears saved on my I-movie so I did this and it is quite fitting sometimes, quite unfitting other times, but I didn't want to cut the song. I hope it's fair use, watch it, if Britney Spears thinks it isn't they may take it down, honestly it does add content, but you know how it is on youtube. I don't want to say it, but now I'm scared of the Caliphat, if the so called Caliph comes to Italy what will we do? God help us.

Comments