Who I am and where to find me


Hallo, my name is Paola, find me easily on google and other search engines, if you look for the website search Freeword&Friends written attached so you get the articles easily, here's my other pages:

Paola Distilo Pinterest

My values are high, but I'm very arrogant, I can't help liking myself more than I like the others. The only way to make me calm down is to pay me compliments, if people try to make me feel fear I just get more aggressive and try to say something that hurts. Don't tell me I should go to a psychologist, because I've already been there and he told me to start a blog.

I'm against the Illuminati because...it's my persuasion that normal people are against the Illuminati. If I liked the Illuminati my psychological profile would be worse.

E-Mail boxes:
paoladistilo@hotmail.com
paolafreewordcom@gmail.com

Comments